Affidavit of consent to travel for a child

An Affidavit of Consent to Travel is required when a minor is travelling either with one parent (the other parent is required to give consent) or with another adult (both parents would be required to give consent) to an international destination. The requirements vary from country to country but generally, these are the requirements;

Names and addresses of both parents (or the adult travelling with the child)

Destination (where would they be travelling)

Dates when they would be travelling (if available)

Full details of the person they are travelling with.

If you would like us to get an affidavit of consent to travel for your child as required please contact us as follows;


Phone/Whatsapp: +254726328555

Silvana & Associates Advocates is a premier medium-sized law firm established in 2014 and based in the Metropolitan City of Nairobi. We offer Corporate and Commercial Law services.